I use Coconut Oil for everything, I mean everything.
Hair - Brush through my hair in the shower, without shampoo or conditioner, when I get out I rub a few fingers full of coconut oil through my hair. When my hair gets dry, I braid my hair with some coconut oil and let it sit all night. The coconut oil defines my curls, gives my hair that shiny shampoo commercial look and keeps it from becoming a frizzy fro in the humidity. It works wonders for all hair type and ethnicities.
Face - Hello, Coconut Oil in a natural anti-bacterial. So long as you don’t use too much (you want the skin to feel soft not slippery) it will keep breakouts aways whilst naturally balancing skin tone. I use it day and night in cold climates and just at night in warm ones.
Body - If its good for the face, its great for the body. Again with the climate thing.
Nails - Am I the only one whose nails/skin around the nails get super dry?! Well this is my cure.
Cooking - I only cheat on Coconut Oil when I make Italian Food, cause Italian without olive oil is simply unacceptable. The oil balances blood sugar and actually stimulates the hormone that burns body fat.
Some people like the beautiful Miranda Kerr like to add a tbs to their smoothies, I for one would rather cook with it but the smoothie thing is a great option. Especially if you’re getting sick.
As with anything you put on your skin on in your body its best to by organic, raw or unrefined. This bottle cost $12.99 from Whole Foods. It will likely last me 2-3 months and I save a ton of money because I don’t have to buy multiple products.
reblogged from keepingupwithalisha
originally posted by bycandance
- s0ulf00d likes this
- haddiedavidov likes this
- rosy-lushhh likes this
- hashtag-reference reblogged this from makeuploversunite
- kimkardashianshalfsister reblogged this from tulipeaux
- oshiieee likes this
- dasiette reblogged this from rosy-blisse
- brandedheroin reblogged this from losingthefatandfindingmyself
- brandedheroin likes this
- shantrinas likes this
- losingthefatandfindingmyself reblogged this from prodigiouspotential
- stay-strong-forever8 reblogged this from bitchelovecakke
- beingproud reblogged this from beauty-said
- japaneseblossomaff likes this
- frissonforcheap likes this
- singleasavelociraptor reblogged this from breakingthehabits
- breakingthehabits reblogged this from rosy-blisse
- her-ownperfection reblogged this from blingblingslutt
- hergapmakesmemelt likes this
- blingblingslutt reblogged this from rosy-blisse
- dolce-farr-niente reblogged this from rosy-blisse
- f-loralisse reblogged this from rosy-blisse
- rosy-blisse reblogged this from rosyembers and added:
- jojonasss likes this
- pecanpai reblogged this from fashionjunki
- jaylovees reblogged this from rosy-secrets
- joycesmanners reblogged this from catching-euphoria
- mimifae likes this
- fashionsexdrugs247 reblogged this from ashleybeelamborghini
- radiat-e-love4 reblogged this from be-dingungslos
- you-make-me-blush reblogged this from enliving
- joannakillz reblogged this from velvet-fl0wers
- meth-heaven reblogged this from p-a-l-e-o
- claraserrablo reblogged this from kizzie-louise
- c0conut-blossom reblogged this from beirbz
- pointlessemo-tions likes this
- dreamers-are-believers reblogged this from kizzie-louise
- kizzie-louise reblogged this from beirbz
- rosyembers likes this
- beirbz reblogged this from tulipeaux and added:
- baileymadedesign reblogged this from framboise-vanille
- hate--relate reblogged this from rosyvore
- lonelyheaartsclub reblogged this from daisyswirls
- linastera reblogged this from xtasyxoxcy
- linastera likes this
- straawberriesandcream reblogged this from fresherns
- ideclarefashion reblogged this from xtasyxoxcy
- xtasyxoxcy reblogged this from fresherns
- xtasyxoxcy likes this