I use Coconut Oil for everything, I mean everything.
Hair - Brush through my hair in the shower, without shampoo or conditioner, when I get out I rub a few fingers full of coconut oil through my hair. When my hair gets dry, I braid my hair with some coconut oil and let it sit all night. The coconut oil defines my curls, gives my hair that shiny shampoo commercial look and keeps it from becoming a frizzy fro in the humidity. It works wonders for all hair type and ethnicities.
Face - Hello, Coconut Oil in a natural anti-bacterial. So long as you don’t use too much (you want the skin to feel soft not slippery) it will keep breakouts aways whilst naturally balancing skin tone. I use it day and night in cold climates and just at night in warm ones.
Body - If its good for the face, its great for the body. Again with the climate thing.
Nails - Am I the only one whose nails/skin around the nails get super dry?! Well this is my cure.
Cooking - I only cheat on Coconut Oil when I make Italian Food, cause Italian without olive oil is simply unacceptable. The oil balances blood sugar and actually stimulates the hormone that burns body fat.
Some people like the beautiful Miranda Kerr like to add a tbs to their smoothies, I for one would rather cook with it but the smoothie thing is a great option. Especially if you’re getting sick.
As with anything you put on your skin on in your body its best to by organic, raw or unrefined. This bottle cost $12.99 from Whole Foods. It will likely last me 2-3 months and I save a ton of money because I don’t have to buy multiple products.
reblogged from lifeasalisha
originally posted by bycandance
- bushy-beard-moomy likes this
- waitedlovesick likes this
- bookish-redhead likes this
- idratherbdead likes this
- colddustfox reblogged this from miss-arsenic
- colddustfox likes this
- heythereimashley reblogged this from cool--britannia
- supertaranta likes this
- miss-arsenic reblogged this from daisybuchanan
- arruniel reblogged this from severussnake
- arruniel likes this
- cool--britannia reblogged this from daisybuchanan
- daisybuchanan reblogged this from severussnake
- daisybuchanan likes this
- severussnake reblogged this from thismakesmedurable
- bsoomh24 likes this
- ediblephat reblogged this from ellebatl
- rnberniec reblogged this from naturalqueennnn
- fuckyeahskinnyskinnyjeans likes this
- naturalqueennnn reblogged this from africanhair
- uniquely-banks reblogged this from bliss-and-dreams
- paradisewillfixyoux3 reblogged this from peace-love-rough-sex
- oohdarn reblogged this from peace-love-rough-sex
- thelifeofnaysa reblogged this from peace-love-rough-sex
- sabrinagivinlooks reblogged this from peace-love-rough-sex
- takeatriptoasia reblogged this from browngawdess
- browngawdess reblogged this from peace-love-rough-sex
- k-lully likes this
- simpleeteebeautee likes this
- peace-love-rough-sex reblogged this from jetadorexoxo
- jetadorexoxo reblogged this from sa-xxiiixvii
- sa-xxiiixvii reblogged this from bliss-and-dreams
- bliss-and-dreams reblogged this from murdabiznesss
- prettyybrown reblogged this from blackbrasil
- bbytaylorr likes this
- xclosingx likes this
- whaatchuulookiinat likes this
- potwato reblogged this from porn-n-chicken
- potwato likes this
- jagsanzey likes this
- curiouslittlethings reblogged this from deadly-dolly
- whoajmardi likes this
- iamkidcanon reblogged this from black-culture
- bliss-and-dreams likes this
- bubsbeauty reblogged this from r-osebloom
- therieson likes this
- beautiphool reblogged this from r-osebloom
- harrysphobia reblogged this from r-osebloom
- rosypizzza reblogged this from r-osebloom and added:
- r-osebloom reblogged this from belle-rebel-x