I use Coconut Oil for everything, I mean everything.
Hair - Brush through my hair in the shower, without shampoo or conditioner, when I get out I rub a few fingers full of coconut oil through my hair. When my hair gets dry, I braid my hair with some coconut oil and let it sit all night. The coconut oil defines my curls, gives my hair that shiny shampoo commercial look and keeps it from becoming a frizzy fro in the humidity. It works wonders for all hair type and ethnicities.
Face - Hello, Coconut Oil in a natural anti-bacterial. So long as you don’t use too much (you want the skin to feel soft not slippery) it will keep breakouts aways whilst naturally balancing skin tone. I use it day and night in cold climates and just at night in warm ones.
Body - If its good for the face, its great for the body. Again with the climate thing.
Nails - Am I the only one whose nails/skin around the nails get super dry?! Well this is my cure.
Cooking - I only cheat on Coconut Oil when I make Italian Food, cause Italian without olive oil is simply unacceptable. The oil balances blood sugar and actually stimulates the hormone that burns body fat.
Some people like the beautiful Miranda Kerr like to add a tbs to their smoothies, I for one would rather cook with it but the smoothie thing is a great option. Especially if you’re getting sick.
As with anything you put on your skin on in your body its best to by organic, raw or unrefined. This bottle cost $12.99 from Whole Foods. It will likely last me 2-3 months and I save a ton of money because I don’t have to buy multiple products.
reblogged from lifeasalisha
originally posted by bycandance
- bbytaylorr likes this
- xclosingx likes this
- imnotlikeanyothergirl likes this
- justasimplepebble reblogged this from porn-n-chicken
- justasimplepebble likes this
- jagsanzey likes this
- curiouslittlethings reblogged this from deadly-dolly
- whoajmardi likes this
- iamkidcanon reblogged this from black-culture
- bliss-and-dreams reblogged this from murdabiznesss
- bliss-and-dreams likes this
- bubsbeauty reblogged this from r-osebloom
- therieson likes this
- namahate reblogged this from r-osebloom
- harrysphobia reblogged this from r-osebloom
- rosypizzza reblogged this from r-osebloom and added:
- r-osebloom reblogged this from belle-rebel-x
- spicytempura reblogged this from bycandance
- r-osebloom likes this
- amyhohoho likes this
- dreamer-of-improbable--dreams reblogged this from caoimhekills
- dreamer-of-improbable--dreams likes this
- dumpy-cat likes this
- slutmuffins likes this
- caoimhekills reblogged this from philtippett
- zenithlee reblogged this from p-a-l-e-o and added:
- mendingending likes this
- s0ulf00d likes this
- haddiedavidov likes this
- flohwauh likes this
- hashtag-reference reblogged this from makeuploversunite
- kimkardashianshalfsister reblogged this from tulipeaux
- oshiieee likes this
- stxrrinq reblogged this from runaway-blisse
- brandedheroin reblogged this from losingthefatandfindingmyself
- brandedheroin likes this
- shantrinas likes this
- losingthefatandfindingmyself reblogged this from prodigiouspotential
- stay-strong-forever8 reblogged this from diebitchhhhh
- beingproud reblogged this from beauty-said
- japaneseblossomaff likes this
- harsh-noise-frisson likes this
- singleasavelociraptor reblogged this from breakingthehabits
- breakingthehabits reblogged this from runaway-blisse
- her-ownperfection reblogged this from blingblingslutt
- hergapmakesmemelt likes this
- blingblingslutt reblogged this from runaway-blisse
- dolce-farr-niente reblogged this from runaway-blisse
- daisyblend reblogged this from runaway-blisse